Don’t worry, faithful subscriber (all 22 of you so far, but I hope that grows–it’s only been a bit more than a month), this blog is not going dark. I am heads down working on fulfilling some promises that I made to you and to my boss. These include:
- Setting up a research calendar for 2009 reports, which will focus on particular segments of social web technologies
- Launching our weekly Social Media Business Tool review, which will focus on how to get started with individual services, sites and tools
- Kickstarting one podcast series–in which SocialSpherites will interview book authors–and adding a few more interviews to the B-2-B social media successes series I started for Tech PR Gems and PRobecast
- Reviewing existing, and ultimately proposing SocialSphere‘s own, frameworks for evaluating social media tools and services for businesses
- Formalizing the processes around our daily Social Media War Room, including a headline news feed and other notification and subscription services
In the meantime, please check the SocialSphere Blog for updates from the other crew.